A downloadable game
A tarot deck building game about influence, symbols and the legacy we leave behind.
In Drawn you'll take on the roles of mighty deities who sit on a council, guiding the growth of a divine kingdom. You will learn to leverage the wisdom of tarot, the luck of dice and the prominence of symbols to not only influence the course of your kingdom; but also determine the path of an innocent child who resides in this city. Let's play to see what legacy you will leave behind as the hand of fate influences the innocentís life across a century.
What you'll need to play:
- 4 Players + 1 Game Master
- Drawn is best experienced with 4 players (one for each minor arcana which will have an allocated city district) and one person to take on the role of the Innocent (GM).
- 2 D6 Dice
- 2 x Six sided dice to roll for basic and advanced moves.
- Tarot Deck
- You can use any deck of tarot cards or even use a tarot app like Golden Thread or Labyrinthos.
- Pencils + Paper
- Each of you will be expected to draw some symbols on a piece of paper. DON'T WORRY if youíre not good at drawing! Simple scribbles are enough to get the idea across. And if you're playing online, consider using Google Jamboard for a fun, collaborative, real time drawing space.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Grab a free copy!
Each copy of DRAWN you buy helps someone else grab a free copy if their budget doesn't enable them to pay the listed price. If you're unable to budget for a copy of DRAWN priced as listed, please claim one of these free copies for the community.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.